Expectations

 I am more excited for this class than I thought I would be. I like that I will be able to choose some of my own topics and write in first person. As such, I expect this class to be easier than some of the other writing classes I have taken. I also expect that this will be one of the more likable classes I am taking this semester. Overall, I am not overly concerned about the workload or the difficulty of this class. 

I am also supposed to write how I "plan to make this class work". I don't understand these types of prompts. In my mind, I receive an assignment, I do it, and then I move onto the next thing. It seems pretty self explanatory to me. So I guess my answer to that would be: by doing the assignments. That's really the only way it does work, right?

Comments

Popular Posts