microtheme

Surprisingly, I am having trouble writing a full page for the Microtheme. Usually, I can pretty easily meet any length requirements. But, I want to be less obvious with my ideas. There is a thin line between keeping it vague and not providing enough substance to the piece. I plan on going to office hours because I am not sure which side of the line I am on. 

I also feel weird about not using any hard evidence. Since elementary school, it has been drilled into my head to always back up what I am claiming with quotes or data. I think that is one of the reasons why I am writing less than normal. 

Finally, I am not sure whether or not I am making too many assumptions. I am trying to use phrases like "could be" or "perhaps" to make it clear that this does not apply to everyone, but I don't know if that is enough. 

Comments

Popular Posts